Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Adventures

Hello everyone,
Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog, Im new at this so bear with me, this will replace my monthly newsletter that I do on my website each month www.themasterstonesonline.com

It has been a busy month, lots of new things coming in (like this blog lol) I have also been accepted by Sky Tv (Psychic & Soul) in England to be part of their team as a reader, I was so excited to be accepted, once contracts signed its all go, so this will be part of my new work as well...
I am holding a workshop 31st July (Sat'day) 9.30 am to 12.30 on Emotional Freedom so for those who have confirmed, thankyou I look forward to seeing you, if anyone would like to attend please let me know via email. It is being held at my home in Peregian Beach, all welcome.

I would also like to let everyone know that my new Spirit Stones are now available for purchase from myself or my other website www.themasterstoneswishbox.com they are beautiful.

The energy is high this month, I am finding that using my crystals when doing a reading also seems to recharge the energy thats flowing, crystals also aid in a higher vibration when people do healing work.

i will add more posts once I am more familiar with how this all works, sending love & light to you all. Blessings Sheryl

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sheryl, that looks great!
    Congats on your new blog.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog and work for Sky TV... how exciting for you!! :)
    Much love Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Melissa, yes Im very excited, hoping to start as early as next week all going well :) take care and blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheryl, thanks for the cuppa this morning, it was great catching up with you, I've just checked your website and it's really informative and your blog is also exiciting, letting us keep with the going's on, cya on the 29th August, luv Lou

    ReplyDelete