Monday, August 2, 2010

Workshop

Hello again,

Just letting you know that my workshop went wonderfully well last Saturday, we did emotional freedom, creating a sacred space and more, we all enjoyed the eft (emotional freedom techniques), we were tapping away and had lots of fun. You can find EFT on UTube for lots of varieties of this technique. I did find a simpler way through this website www.eftdownunder.com Two Aussies came up with SET (simple energy technique) and it was easy and simple to follow, check it out :)

A reminder that i have a special on this month on readings for the first 2 weeks only though, check previous post.

I have always been interested in reincarnation and read whatever is available on the subject, recently I required 2 books that I would like to recommend
1. Soul Survivor - Bruce & Andrea Leininger (A boy who rembers a past life)
2. Old Souls - Tom Shroder (children/people from all countries that have knowledge of their previous lives)

Affirmations: I can highly recommend LAW OF ATTRACTION DAILY AFFIRMATIONS, you can view them on U Tube now, sometimes we just need a boost and I think by daily affirmations things really come to us, whatever way we ask, these are positive and powerful ones to use :)

Have a wonderful week, blessings till next time, Sheryl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment