Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update & Angels

Hello again.

Just a quick note to clarify that i will not be going to England to do my new work its all done in the comfort of my home via link up with my telephone. So all good :)

I have also downloaded Skype and have a webcam as well, Im still getting used to it but I am sure it will all work out, my skype name is mediumsheryl if anyone wants to add me to their skype contacts..

I am looking forward to my workshop this weekend, busily preparing notes etc, but it will be a fun experience as well.

SPECIAL FOR AUGUST: 1st to 14th

I would also like to mention that I am offering a special on readings for the first 2 weeks in August, this is either face to face or phone readings... all 1 hour readings will only be $55.00.
Or if you bring or send a friend it will be $50 on confirmation of their booking.
...............................................................................................................................................................

As you know I work with the Angels and feel they are strong in presence at the moment because of the global woes , our economic situation and stress related to this. I ask that you ask your Angels to help in any situation that you are finding hard to deal with at the moment, they will help you, please Trust that they are always with you and answer every prayer, even in unusual ways..
If anyone has a story regarding Angels or an angelic experience they may have had please comment below, I love to hear how they help. Angels can show themselves in many forms even as a bird, animal, butterfly, dragonfly or other and we sense that they are angels, they resonate with what you resonate with to let you know they are around.
As you know we can pray to our Archangels as well the higher realm of angels, many people feel close to Archangel Michael, he is very powerful and our protector but all angels will help you :)

take care, signing off for now Blessings Sheryl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment